Global Wealth Protection & GWP Insiders Presents…
THE IMPLEMENTATION BOOT CAMP
For the first time ever my team and I are going to personally help you create and implement all aspects of a true offshore strategy.
Here’s The Deal:
August 10th-19th we will meet in Panama City, Panama where we will hammer out all of the steps necessary to:
- Open your offshore bank account. We’ll make the personal introduction necessary for you to obtain and open your very own offshore bank account.
- Open a Panamanian IBC. Next, we’ll create the offshore company that’s necessary to apply and obtain residency in Panama (and you can certainly use this for other purposes which we’ll explain in detail).
- Apply for residency. Next, we will walk you in to the residency office and take you step-by-step through applying for your residency.
- Tour a top-security offshore metals vault. One of the strategies we are personally implementing as fiat currency goes through the next phase in it’s cycle is purchasing and investing in physical assets such as real estate and metals.
To top it off, since we will have some down time in between visiting the lawyer’s office, running to the residency office, and the bank we’ll also be there to personally work with you one on one and share advice and ideas we’re giving to our top clients:
- Bobby Casey Asset Protection Presentation. Bobby will give specific step-by-step advice for all of us to apply to our offshore and asset protection strategy. Including what’s working now and some of the best and easiest ways to create a veil of privacy and protection around everything you own.
- Gordon Haave Economic Presentation. Gordon will be there to give a macro and micro analysis of the economy today. What’s going on behind the scenes, where the opportunities are, and what to avoid in the immediate and foreseeable future.
- Knut Andersen Strategic Metals Presentation. As we go through the next predictable cycle of the economy our team and our clients are implementing hard asset strategies to protect and grow our wealth. Knut is one of the top experts in the world in rare and strategic metals and the supply and demand of each from gold all the way to indium. He’ll be close by to show you how to purchase, move, and store metals offshore.
- One-on-one Consultations. Because our group is limited to 10 we’ll be able to spend ample time with each and every person to go over your personal situation. This includes structuring your assets, planning trusts and foundations, and just about anything else you can think of.
Where and When?
August 10th-19th we’ll be hanging out at our favorite hotel, the Hard Rock Hotel in Panama City, Panama.
You might be wondering why we’re spending a little over a solid week there and that’s because the process of applying for a bank account and residency requires multiple visits.
Instead of applying and coming back over the course of months (or years), we’ve been able to streamline the process and get it all done in a week.
While it’s subject to change slightly, here is the tentative schedule:
- Everyday – Breakfast 9am – 10am
The breakfast at the Hard Rock is always amazing. It’s a good time to meet, chat about the day, share ideas, and network with the group.
- Monday August 10th – Office trip 10am-12pm
Introductions, scheduling, presentation on rare and strategic metals.12pm – Work with Lawyer, paperwork and questions.
- Tuesday – Office trip 10am-12pm
Asset protection presentation, Economic opportunities presentation.12pm – Work with Lawyer, paperwork and questions
- Wednesday – Offshore Vault Trip 10am
Presentation and tour of the vault.12pm – Work with Lawyer, paperwork and questions.
- Thursday – Tuesday; one-on-one meetings and Lawyer
It’s not the most intense schedule due to the nature of our visit. We’ll have to walk into the bank. Come back to deposit funds. Walk into the residency office, show proof of the company. Come back to the residency office, etc. etc.
You’ll have free days to enjoy beautiful Panama. Head to the beach, hang out at the pool. It will basically be a working vacation.
But as we already stated. The process normally takes months to accomplish all of this — the benefit is we’ll have everything set up ahead of time for you to come in, enjoy yourself and leave with everything turned on and working.
Warning: This is NOT for everybody (Cost and Time!)
Now that you have a little better idea of what this implementation boot camp is all about — I have to tell you — it’s not for everybody. Here’s where we need to weed out the people who aren’t serious.
First. There’s only 10 spots.
Things would get real suspicious real fast if we walked into a bank and/or the Panamanian Residency office with a couple dozen people looking to open accounts and apply for residency. Look, there’s nothing illegal about this process — but we always want to stay on their good side — and we definitely don’t want any trouble.
This is a process our team has done hundreds of times with no problems. But no one wants to deal with hundreds of people at once. It would be overwhelming for any government agency.
Second. To open a bank account the minimum deposit is $5,000USD.
If you can’t stand to let $5,000 sit in a bank account for a while without touching it — I’m sorry to say — this isn’t for you.
Third. The Lawyer’s fees.
The lawyer will be taking care of everything for us from opening the company to walking us into the residency office. Of course we’ll be there to help but he has the power to make these things happen in that jurisdiction.
You can expect to pay approximately $5,000USD for his services. This is not money that just sits in your bank account — this is paying him for his time and service.
Fourth. Ticket Price.
To attend, you’ll need to purchase your ticket. For Insiders members it’s only $997. For non-members it’s $1,997 (Which makes it a no-brainer to become a GWP Insider if you aren’t already).
We’re keeping the price extremely low because this is our first time providing this level of in-depth service. Our next go around we will probably charge 5x this — so it’s somewhat of a lucky break for the first group.
Honestly, at 10 members, that doesn’t even cover our expenses — so if this is of any interest to you, you’ll have to register immediately to save your spot.
To get all of this done it will take a solid week. We’ve planned for the 10th-19th which will give us AMPLE time if there are any hiccups. But if you cannot be there for that amount of time, I’m sorry, but you’ll have to take a different route.
Still For You?
We’d love to have you on board with us. There’s more information involved in this little implementation boot camp than we can really fit on this page so for some of this process you’ll have to “go with the flow”.
We are going to help you properly set up and implement an offshore bank account, company, and obtain residency in Panama. You’ll be 100x further than most people and you’ll feel a lot more safe and secure knowing you have a rock-solid asset protection fortress set up.
You can reserve your spot right by clicking this button now:
Or, if you have questions, e-mail us here: